Monday 5 December 2011

REAL MADRID’S KAKA REJECTED RETURN TO AC MILAN


Real Madrid playmaker Kaka has revealed that it was never his intention to return to AC Milan instead he is firmly committed to the Spanish giants.
The Brazil international has taken time to settle at Madrid with injuries and poor form plaguing his first two seasons.
However, this season Kaka has enjoyed a renaissance of sorts with the capital club and has established himself as a first team player under Jose Mourinho.
Kaka was closely linked with a move back the San Siro in the summer, however, he has clearly stated that at no point did he think of returning to Italy.
“I have had injuries and problems for the last year and a half, but at no moment did I ever think about returning to Milan,” Kaka told the ‘Kajuru Pregunta’ programme onEsporte Interativo.
“I spoke with [Milan CEO Adriano] Galliani and I always said I wanted to continue playing for Real Madrid.”
Despite his words Kaka did reiterate that the Italian giants remain dear to him.
“I have great feelings for Milan and Sao Paulo, but I want to make it clear that I want to play for Real Madrid.
Kaka’s three goals in La Liga this term have helped Real climb to first plce, three points ahead of rivals Barcelona.

No comments:

Post a Comment