Monday 23 April 2012

"WHEN A MAN CHEATS, IT IS A SIGN THAT HIS WIFE FAILED." SAYS CAROL CELICO



At 25, Caroline Celico invests in the career of entrepreneur, talks about the marriage of seven years with the player Kaka and says forgive a betrayal"I like being a woman who expects her husband to arrive for dinner." 
The short hair Caroline Celico , 25, announced changes. "I moved inside. I am a new person and this is reflected in my eye, " he (Kaka) says. After nearly ten years sporting long locks, get rid of them was part of the process of this new person to which he refers. "I'm more mature, more sure of what I and another view of the world and people" , says the woman of player Kaka, Real Madrid. Three years ago, the couple lived in the Spanish capital, with sons Luca, 3, and Isabella, 1. Part of the change of Caroline was with his departure from the Church Reborn, which she attended for more than five years and which became a pastor. "I had radical attitudes. But today I can accept other opinions and do not judge anyone. I do not need another church. I have God with me all the time " she says. After the investment period in the family, as she likes to say, today she returns to Brazil to fulfill a dream: to have a stable career. Formed in the fashion business Instituto Marangoni, Milan, Italy, and technical training in bussiness in Brazil, Caroline prepares to enter the business world. In June this year, she will bring a brand concept of sustainable products for children 0-12 years. "It has provided flour for the production of food to hygiene materials, toys and clothes. All eco friendly " , she said, announcing the launch of its founding Love Horizontal solidarity. The more modern look and willingness to be more than "just the wife of Kaka," as she says, contrasts, however, with the philosophy traditionalist, to say the least, to see how the role of women in a marriage. During a casual chat with People, Caroline talked about career, family and life with her ​​husband and children. Marriage enduring "I think the secret is to always be present and make the best home environment possible. I'm modern. I changed my concept on several things. But I still like to be the woman who expects her husband to arrive for dinner, which takes care of home and children, in spite of my career as an entrepreneur. Kaka and I have been together for ten years, seven of marriage. Always I look for things to bring prosperity for my family. I seek to be a nice person at home. But Kaka's end. If he does not give up and good morning, I wonder why. If you leave without giving me a kiss, I want to know why. I am a person who needs physical contact, affection, looks. We have it. " Betrayal "I forgive a betrayal of Kaka. And you know why? Because when a man betrays, is a sign that his wife failed at some point. She was not doing what is necessary. And I speak not only of sex. I speak of love, dialogue, complicity. If I discover a case of Kaka, would be complicated. But if he betray me, I think I'm doing something very wrong. " Maria boot? "I once saw a story about the lives of women players. They were talking about how this woman must have a different profile. I have never been labeled a "Maria boot", because I think everyone knows the principles of my family. But it is not easy. I opened up my family, friends, country, a career. But I am happy and fulfilled. "Sustainable Brand in Brazil "
"I buy conceptual products from a store for children. There's nothing like it in Brazil.And that is precisely what I bring. Initially, it will be a shopping mall in Sao Paulo. Should I close it in June. It is like a multinational organic products for children. Kaka gives the full support and my mother who, having experience, will guide me as the business is going. Is my investment in my country and for the welfare of the child. We also have a bistro and a workshop with activities for children. In addition, in June, the site of my foundation, Love Horizontal is working. " Horizontal Love Foundation "This is a platform of solidarity on the Internet. People will be directed to sites associated where buy food and toiletries for donation. Nobody will give me money. The partner will own the delivery and I will record everything on video and photos. Thus, the donor knows that his basket was actually delivered to the destination. All extremely careful and suitable. The income obtained with CD and DVD was all donated to this project. "

No comments:

Post a Comment