Friday 16 December 2011

CRACK THE BALL - KAKA



Brazil has been growing in recent years but not there yet. What, in your opinion, is missing?
A: It's simple: education. Lack investment in this area. Only from there will be no effective growth.

To what extent the 2014 World Cup and 2016 Olympics will contribute to improving the lives of Brazilians?
A: I hope the stimulus are two big events so there is really improving the infrastructure of cities, public transport, at airports, in short, everything.

What do you think the selection policy and the Mano Menezes?
A: Brazil always will have a competitive team, is part of our history. The Mano is seeking to build the team basis, and if it is necessary to test many players have done. In time we will have a selection ready. I have no doubt.

Now for a little more personal questions. OK? What book are you reading?
A. Sower of ideas , Augusto Cury. It is very interesting, I recommend it.

You already know what to do when you have finished your career?
A: I honestly do not even think about it. But, of course, I would dedicate myself to something related to football.

One day you told me you chose Real Madrid instead of Chelsea to make a childhood dream. And today, what is your dream adult?
A: Give some at Real Madrid.

A trip?
A: To Bora Bora.

A romantic walk?
A: In Venice.

Favorite clothes?
A: Suit.

Car?
A: Always the Audi.

Restaurant you like best?
.
A:  Rodeio  in São Paulo, where I always ask steak, rice and palm biro biro.
City in the world? Madrid. It is a great place to live

No comments:

Post a Comment