Friday 9 December 2011

Caroline Celico's Interview With Futebol para Meninas




Married to Real Madrid’s mid-field Kaká, she gave an exclusive interview to “Futebol para Meninas”, sharing everything with us. Check it out!
If having a beautiful family and getting married to the man of your dreams is like having the life of a princess, Carol Celico can say she’s very privileged to have all that. But it doesn’t mean the wife of Real madrid’s mid-field Kaká hasn’t been through hard times. Lost in her marriage at the age of 18, this girl from São Paulo was forced to move to Italy, where her husband was playing for Milan, and she had to change her whole life all of a sudden. As one of her main qualities is being determined, Carol managed to build her life, she got pregnant with Luca, her first child, and she even started a business and learned how to deal with the fame of her husband.
Follow Futebol Feminino on twitter: @futebolmeninas
Now this grown up girl, who also has a daughter named Isabella, has just released a DVD to “bring people closer to God”. More mature, Carol likes to point out that she has been wrong in the past when she had little tolerance with people who had different thoughts and beliefs. But now she says you have to “learn that nobody is more right than the other” it’s a lesson to life.

In her interview for Futebol para Meninas, Kaká’s girl told us about the beginning of her relationship with one of the best football players in the world, she revealed how it feels to live with a family of her own, told us more about her new DVD and left a message of love to the fans. That’s Kaká’s wife: a thousand people in one!
Futebol para Meninas: How did you meet Kaká?
Carol Celico: My mom met his dad and they introduced us.
FPM: Did you like him right away?
CC: I saw him at the airport once, he had his back to me. I was only 14, but he caught my attention.
FPM: How did you start dating? And how did he propose?
CC: We started dating after we became friends. And he proposed in Venice. He told me he had to sign something, and he asked me to go with him. One night, he took me for dinner before a meeting, and on the top of a building with a view to the city, he asked me to marry him. I said “yes” with a big smile on my face and with tears in my eyes.
FPM: What was your best moment as a couple?
CC: There were many, it’s hard to pick only one. But the birth of our children is always something we will never forget.
FPM: You call each other “Boo”. How did you get that nickname and why?
CC: We were watching Monsters, INC. and that’s how we got the nickname, there’s not an explanation for it, that’s how most nicknames are created, isn’t it?
FPM: What’s the best present he ever gave you?
CC: I like the most spontaneous ones, like a candy he knows I like or an unexpected bunch of flowers.
FPM: Have you ever had any problems with his fans or do they respect you?
CC: Never. They all respect me and not only they admire Kaká, but also all of us as a family.
FPM: Do you want to have more children?
CC: Yes, but only when the kids are older.
FPM: How would you describe yourself as a mother? What about Kaká as a father?
CC: I’m a loving, disciplined mother. He’s a present, educating father.
FPM: Who has Kaká’s personality, Luca or Isabella?
CC: I thought it’d be Isabella, because she’s very quiet, but she’s changing a lot and there’s no way to tell. Luca is more like me, he’s energetic and persistent.
FPM: If Luca decides to start a career in Football, are you going to support him? What about Bella? Feminine football is getting bigger, this could possibly happen.
CC: I’ll support them in whatever they want to do, no matter which profession they choose.
FPM: How did you feel when you had to move to Spain because of Kaká’s transference? Was it hard to get used to the new country?
CC: I get used to new situations very easily. But it wasn’t easy at all. I ended up liking Madrid very much, because it’s very similar to my hometown, São Paulo.
FPM: How is your daily life nowadays?
CC: In Madrid I dedicate all my time to the kids. There’s someone who helps me with Isabella, but Luca is 100% with me. I take him and pick him up at school, I give him a bath and take care of him. In the morning I go to the gym and work. In the afternoon I spend time with the kids.
FPM: You said you left the Church because you didn’t agree with some of their thoughts and you even said things you wouldn’t say today, but you still believe in God and has a lot of faith. Do you have moments when you need to be alone to work on that faith?
CC: My daily life is about talking to God all the time. Many times I need to talk to my husband or friends who’ve read the Bible through a theological perspective to answer some questions and improve my knowledge. But I also have moments when I need to talk to God alone.
FPM: Your words comfort many fans on twitter. How do you feel for being a reference of comfort to people? (question sent by @Vickyy_xo)
CC: I want to keep saying words of love, forgiveness and of the grace of God, because that’s what the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus means to me. I hope these words can approach people to the Only One who can comfort them. If I’m a tool to make this possible, then I feel very honored and happy.
FPM: Nowadays, being married to a football player makes these women celebrities too. How do you deal with this?
CC: I think the player is the celebrity. We need to be known for who we are and for what we do, which makes people admire us. It’s nice to use this exposure to do something great: to do goodness to the others. 
FPM: With this exposure, do you plan to open a store with Carol Celico products? (question sent by @jessicah_moraes)
CC: I’ve never thought about this.
FPM: How were the months when Kaká wasn’t playing? Was it a hard moment to you?
CC: It was a different moment, it brought us a feeling of hope and it made us grow as a couple and as a family as a result. In that way, it was good to unite us even more.
FPM: And now that he’s back and playing well, how do you feel, as a wife, when you see that he’s back to the spotlight? 
CC: I am proud to know how much he loves what he does and how he feels accomplished in a special way in football. Being able to play again as Kaká is a great victory and joy.
FPM: How did you get the idea of recording a DVD?
CC: The idea came when I thought about sharing personal experiences I have lived with God. A God of love who wants to be close to everyone who wants Him around. And I realized this was possible in a soft way through music and images, so people could be able to listen, see, and feel closer to God. 
FPM: The song “Presente de Deus”, written and sang by Kaká with you, is really beautiful. How did you feel when you heard it for the first time? Was it easy to convince him to sing it with you?
CC: It was unexpected and touching. The lyrics are beautiful and deep. I didn’t have to convince him. he just accepted it for the fact that he had written the song to me, in the form of a duet. It wouldn’t be the same if I sang it with someone else, or even by myself.
FPM: You also sang with Claudia Leitte and you seem to be close friends. How did you meet and what do you most like to do together? Did she give you any tips for the recording of the DVD? 
CC: I saw her for the first time in a DVD she recorded in Copacabana, and she saw me on the internet. We really wanted to meet. This happened when I contacted her and that was the beginning of a great friendship. 
FPM: Do you plan to record more DVDs?
CC: Not at the moment.
FPM: You say you don’t want to do concerts. Even after the great reception of the public, do you keep thinking this way? 
CC: Yes, because I have a life with my family and my husband is working outside of Brazil, so I can’t leave my children at home to do concerts. That’s why I decided to only record the CD.
FPM: What’s your favorite song from the DVD?
CC: I like all of them, it’s impossible to pick only one. Each one of them has a history, a different experience. But a song that demanded a lot of dedication was “Fruto do Amor”, I wrote it myself to my son, Luca.
FPM: If you could pick a favorite phrase which would it be?
CC: “Why so many names and religions if there’s only one name? Jesus.” This expresses more than I can explain.
FPM: You have a beautiful family. What’s the formula to make a happy, united family?
CC: There is no formula. But I’m sure that having God as the main link to unite us is very important. Love, complicity and the truth are also things that affects the welfare of our home.




No comments:

Post a Comment