Wednesday 28 September 2011

Kaka: "I want to succeed at Real Madrid"



Kaka scored a goal against Ajax and was one of the most prominent players in the team's 3-0 victory over the Dutch side. The midfielder shared his views on the match in the mixed zone.
"I'm enjoying football again. I don't feel any physical problems any more. I feel magnificently well and I'm sure I will continue to improve. I want to succeed on this team"

"We feel good about the game.  We gave a very good performance and obtained a good victory. We must keep this up. The team responded well to our previous complicated results in the league. We now want to defeat Espanyol and stay on this victorious streak."
"Our next Champions League match will be against Olympique Lyonnais at the Bernabeu. It will be important for us to win in order to seal our pass and leave our opponents to fight for qualifying for the next round."

No comments:

Post a Comment