Tuesday 20 September 2011

Fan love- (Your turn again 2)

I really appreciate your emails and thank you all for visiting our blog and participating in the post.Here are the pictures of your wonderful Love for Kaka & Caroline- Luca & Isabella:


Nashia: I am a big fan of Ricardo Kaka, He is an amazing footballer & He will surely come back. We love him.I have posted his pictures on my wall:


Melinda: I like baking a lot, That's why I made a cake for Caroline(My love) :
Victoria:Things I love:





Jennifer I made a cake for Isabella:




Kisses....


8 comments:

  1. I love it. Beautiful post. Keep it up! Kisses.
    Keep on doing posts like these. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Linda!!!! Adorei!! Abençoe.
    Seu trabalho duro é elogiado por nós. te amo. continuar a escrever. beijos

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what your blog rocks!!!! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet FAN LOVE. Kaka and Carol are blessed people and more blessed are us who got idols like them <3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gREAT WORK. God bless you!! And I love the fan love. Post more posts like this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh Lala Lots of people have crazy love for adorable people. i must say I am imprsses. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of the best Fan clubs ever!!!! Although it has just started but I bet that It's gonna be successful like others. Just love it's work <3.
    And lastly Fans keep it up.
    Kaka and his family deserves all this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it. It's awesome. How do you come up with such great ideas??? You impress us a lot. You rock!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete