Wednesday 23 November 2011

Caroline Celico



Name: Caroline Celico.
Age: 24
Passion: To follow Jesus’s steps as a lifestyle.
Something you often carry with you: My cellphone.
You would live in: New York.
Daily beauty ritual: Washing my face before going to sleep and hydrating my skin
Something you must always carry with you: Chapstick.
“must have” (hair product): Catwalk Spray Volume.
Who inspires you? Audrey Hepburn.
 It girl n 1?: Tough. I have some that I love in Brazil but also in other countries too. Can I just say my mother? Lol.. 
Fashion weakness: I love leggings, or pants similar to leggings.
Favorite brands: There’s a lot, alternative ones. From the famous ones: Lanvin is one of them.
 Best look: Leggins with a large shirt, big purse, high heels, and ponytail.

Something you really want to own? Nothing in particular.
Best place to spend vacations? Beach: Noronha, Bora Bora. Snow: Courchevel.
What really annoys you? Lies and falsity.
Unforgettable trip? Honeymoon in Bora Bora.
Restaurants: In São Paulo? Alucci Alucci, love it.
Favorite TV show? I don’t watchTV.
You can’t stop listening to? Adele, Carla Bruni, Cold Play, John Mayer.
Movie: The Notebook, Nothing Hill.. ..there are so many, it’s hard to pick only one.
Greatest dream and life goal: Having my family always united, healthy and to help many people who need my help to find God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment