Thursday 27 October 2011

Kaka: "I'm happy; things are turning out well for me"



"Things are turning out well for me. I hand't played 90 minutes for a long time. I feel well both physically and personally, and I use that to help the team. I'm gradually growing more confident. I'm happy for everything."

"We played very well and resolved the game in the first half. It's normal that we lowered our pace in after half-time. It's understandable. It was a special match for me and also for Real Madrid. We continue to take points in a championship that will prove to be very difficult. We constantly grow stronger."
"The work of the entire squad will be essential. We all feel important. This is a long championship and the quality of the squad will be important and help us face it with guarantees."

No comments:

Post a Comment