Friday 7 October 2011

Kaka: 'I cried many times, but now I want to win'


Brazilian sighs and remembers when it was not going well at Real Madrid



The attacking midfielder Kaka, Real Madrid, admitted on Thursday that he cried many times when things were not going well for him in the team after having gone through two serious injuries in two years. Today, he is optimistic and said he was fit to seek a position on the team.
- I cried many times, always with people nearby. I did not understand. Always sought parameter athlete of the past, with good food and sleeping early this profile. Things were not going well physically and it made me very badly.I was a robot - the Brazilian told the club's television station meringue.
Kaka said that during recovery, when it came to play a few games, went home to train alone. For him, the main motivation is often to play at Real Madrid, and especially with the winning team.
- I strongly believe that I'll win here, and that motivates me. In the first year, I had problems pubis. In the second, was the knee. This, psychologically, was not good. My motivation was to win - said the player.
The forward said he had a debt with the crowd, with the president and the entire team of Real Madrid. So whether you meet the hope of those who believed in him.

- The president (Florentino Perez) asked me what was my problem at Real Madrid. I replied that I was.Physically, I felt was like a robot on the field, the movements very hard. What was dynamic, normal, began to be a mechanic, a predictable player. Everything made me very badly. But I'm finally here, the president (club) I'm not sold - completed.
Kaka also highlighted the support of the Portuguese coach Jose Mourinho during the period in which he recovered.
- I can only speak good of him. He was a player with that responsibility was not well, that could be sold. But he ended up helping me. This confidence is gained in training, I think I'm earning now. But it was very difficult.There were drills that were a disaster - he pointed out.
The Brazilian also said that support from the Portuguese and the coaching staff was crucial:
 - It was not his problem, it was mine. He helped me, stood by me, had me calm and patience. All the others too. The psychological part is key, with words of support.You must know how to say things, and these people knew very well.

4 comments:

  1. Wow thanks for the post! It really helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great KAKA IS BACK!! We all are happy =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEST CLUB IN THE WORLD: Real Madrid.

    BEST FORWARD IN THE WORLD: Cristiano Ronaldo, Karim Benzema, Gonzalo Higuain

    BEST MIDFIELDER IN THE WORLD: Ricardo Kaka, Lass, Xabi alonso, Altintop, Sahin, Khiedra, Granero, Ozil, Callejon, Di Maria

    BEST DEFENDER IN THE WORLD: Pepe, Varane, Caravalho, Albiol, Marcelo, Ramos, Coentrao, Arbeola.

    BEST GOALKEEPER OF THE WORLD: Iker Casillas, Adan
    HALA MADRID.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaka we love you. We support you always!!

    ReplyDelete