Friday 26 August 2011

Tell your STORY! - answers


We must to say, we're proud of you all, these messages all deserve to be showed:


1. My name Nashia. I am from Pakistan and my age is 15.
2. When I saw last football world cup and first match of Brazil, I became Kaka's fan. Than I started finding out more and more about him and that increased my love for him...... His pictures, interviews, goals , matches... Everything.. I just love him...
And when I started gathering information about Kaka I saw Caroline his wife. The most beautiful, gorgeous, good looking sweet woman ever. I read her tweets her interviews and Her songs and her love for Kaka and God.....
3. I like the most their love and devotion for each other.
4.Yeah a lot of crazy things... Like 1 of my wall is full of there pictures. And i like screaming out loud in nights.. ;)
5. Nope. Never, But its my aim to meet them and I surely will......
6. I love everything about luca. But 1 thing his smile and his cute love for his daddy.
7. Isabella..... Angel. Her eyes I love them. More beautiful than any pearl or diamond.
8. They're the most beautiful family I've ever seen. A Complete perfect family. A wonderful talented Dad, a beautiful inspirational mom, two adorable kids...



1. My name Melinda, I am 16, I'm from USA.
2. Kaka and caroline.... Once i saw him playing and because his name was repeated again and again, I browsed him on internet and I saw them both together... For a moment I thought Sheesh Can there be more perfect couple than this one and answer was No...... ;)
3. I like Kaka's game and talent and Caroline's statements and songs.
4.I don't know maybe....
5. Yes I met Kaka when they came here preseason to play with La galaxy. =D
6. The way he cuddles with isabella and he waited for his sister before birth.
7. Isabella.... She is a angel... <3
8. Family Celico leite... A family made from true love of two adorable and handsome people and then fruit of their love... Two pretty kids- Isabella and Luca.


1.I'm Ceren,15,Turkey 2.I was fan of Kaka and I saw his wife on his pictures. I loved this woman, looks really beautiful and I wonder their love story. I researched! Learned everything about Carol and became a fan! 3.I love their strong love! God bless all! 4.Haha no. I'm just tweeting and making photoshop! 5.No but I wish! 6.I love Luca's hairs like his father ! 7.She is so beautiful like a princess! 8.For me this Family Celico Leite is one of the best families! Kaka is one of the best player! Carol is god's girl, she is beautiful! Like her voice, songs, her purpose about songs. She is really amazing. Carol-Kaka the best couple! I like their marriage also like their children!

1. My name is Mahrukh, I am from Sydney. And I'm 15
2. Last month I heard Caroline's song and I became her fan. They were so inspiring. I loved the song Present from God. Its my favourite and Kaka from Real madrid my favourite club.
3. I like the way hey treat there fans. + i LOVE THERE COMPLETE FAMILY.
4. Yes I do.
5.No not yet but I will.
6. Luca... his smile
7. I Isabella.... her eyes...
8. The most adorable cute complete perfect family, I've ever seen......
Lenny and Victoria I love your blog. Kisses. Keep on writing you both!!!




1. My name Kate, age 16, I'm from London.
2. I saw Kaka play in 2006 champions league and I was impressed by his game.... Than his wedding. interviews pics.. Love em both.
3. There love
4. I do.
5. NOT YET
6. His resemblance to Kaka.
7. Her resemblance to caroline.
8. BEAUTIFUL CUTE FAMILY.
Hey love your blog and the posts!!! And Do post more picsss.....




1) Nome: Beatriz
2) Idade: 12 anos
3)Local: Rio de Janeiro
4) Me tornei fã da Carol Celico e do Kak
á na copa do mundo de 2010.
5) O que eu mais gosto sobre eles é que a Carol chama ele de Bu e ele também a chama assim, mas mais de Vida, amor e quando está bravo é Caroline.
6) Umas maluquices que eu costumo fazer é ver tudo que passa sobre eles na televisão, brigar com uma pessoa quando fala mal do Kaká, comprar todas as revistas e outras coisas que estão falando sobre eles.
7) Não, mais o meu maior sonho é e
ncontrar com eles.
8) As fotos que eu imprimo dele.
9) As fotos que saem na internet imprimo todas dela.
10) É a família mais linda do mundo, a família abençoada por Deus, é a família que me fez se aproximar de Deus, é a família que me faz gastar o que eu tenho e o que eu não tenho só para comprar a revista ou o jornal que vem falando
deles e é a família que eu desejo tudo de bom e de melhor porque eles merecem. É a família digna da palavra "AMO VOCÊS".



1. My name Mahnoor, age 13, I live in Spain.
2. You love to see wonderful people Don't you? So do I. And when I saw these two Beautiful people together I just loved them and from that day I'm a big fan of them.
3. The thing I like the most about them is that they both are very Humble and different from others.
4. I do a lot of crazy things for them.
5. Yes I met Kaka as I live in Spain.
6. Luca..... I love him and everything about him. But his hairs.. <3
7. Isabella... Her eyes... Girl of eyes of lord.
8. The most Blessed and Cute family ever.
In last loved your blog!!!! It was amazing


1-James Carter, Age 17, Live in Madrid, Spain.
2. Kaka and caroline - Saw Kaka's game and then there love made me there fan.
3. I like there honesty.
4. Not really.
5. Yes ofcourse.
6. Luca my prince.
7. Isabella everything.
8. WONDERFUL COMPLETE FAMILY!


This is THE END. Thank you and we love You!






No comments:

Post a Comment