Monday 22 August 2011

Aspiring Singer: Caroline Celico


Caroline Celico is taking her first steps as a singer and her husband, Kaka', is lending a hand. The young wife of the Brazilian star has just released a CD with 12 songs. She won the Best Young Singer award by a well-known and respected organization in Sao Paulo.
"I have always liked to sing but up until now, only in the shower," she told Folha de Sao Paulo. "The release of the CD doesn't mean that Kaka's wife will be a singer. I created this project to transmit a positive message to people. I didn't make the CD for commercial purposes. It is freely available on my website. Whomever wants the CD can download it. There are 12 songs that have distinguished my life and recount a little my path with God."

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderfull post. Love it dear!!!!!! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greatttt Love it. On net we find so less blogs as Nice as yours. You both did a great Job. Love u bth... <3

    ReplyDelete