Monday 7 May 2012

Kaka Staying Or Leaving??


According to Sportyou.es Kaka's era in Real Madrid is Soon Coming to an End as He has reached to agreement on Personal terms with PSG & Now the Only thing Left is to Convince Real Madrid.
A lot of Rumors are Surrounding Kaka but nothing is Official yet. As He( kaka) recently Had a Interview with Globo Tv In which He said "I still have 3 Years of Contract and i'll Keep doing My Part"
For Mourinho He said "  He is a guy who has helped me and given me opportunities. I do not want to leave Real Madrid."
Now all That we can do is that Hope For the Best For Kaka.
Because Either He Has to Leave Real Madrid Or Mourinho Needs to understand that He is Not a Bench warmer.
According to Spanish Marca Real Madrid Have offered 30 Million For Kaka's Sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment