Tuesday 27 March 2012

Kaka: "I'm happy with the victory and for making good use of the playing time I had"



Kaka scored the second strike against APOEL after coming on in the second half. The midfielder analysed the match in the mixed zone.
"Marcelo and I came on to try different things. I'm happy for making good use of the playing time I had and for helping Real Madrid decisively. I gradually make more use of the chances I get. I play more some times than others, but I'm happy with the victory."

"We knew of the difficulties we would face against APOEL. They've reached this far for a reason and have done well. This is only the first match and this isn't over yet. We have the advantage in the tie, but we have yet to play the return leg."

"The coaching staff and the players decided that it was best not to talk after the game in Villarreal. We are gradually returning to normality."

No comments:

Post a Comment